Thursday, December 22, 2005

Its almost christmas. Its coming. 4 more days. woot. Everyone's so in the spirit. People buying x'mas gifts, organizing x'mas parties, exchanging presents, and spending time out at town admiring thoes well-decorated streets. But actually, if you really think about it. What's christmas all about? It's actually really a chritian's season.. their holiday.. their time to celebrate and rejoice together. Just like what deepavali or veesak day is all about. Well, so dont you non christians out tehre feel guilty? Like u're celebrating someone else's holiday? Well.. i feel abit.. Esp since i went to church exactly this time last year.. and all in the sake and mood of what? Christmas.. It was like last year did i realise what christmas is all about. About sth to do with Jesus rising and sth blahblah. I dunno thoes proper terms and names for i am no staunch christian ok. I dont even know what's my real religion for goodness sake.

So what with all thoes celebrating christmas when you dont even know the meaning behind it? Its just like your parents tell you to eat ur veggies. And you dont know what's the purpose. So wth? You just gobble down thoes green stuffs? Wont you find it more meaningful to at leaqst find out what nutrition thoes green leaf can offer you? Bah. Y am i talking abt this esp since im celebrating x'mas itself when im not really a christian...


PAE results were out on 16th. Dunno.. maybe thoes all never register for it might just feeling this tingling sensation of like regret or envy for thoes ending up in thier desired jcs. Dunno. Just heard of one case.. Sihan from my primary school 6aa tall freak scored 11 points and yet not register for PAE. so. wth? Dun understand la. I just feel that first three months whether you make it to a good jc or not. Just go la! PLay also can what?! I mean like. you rather rot at home? I explain myself. YOu register for PAE. you get into srjc. Near my house. Maybe 15min walk? Or straight train. I can like wake up at 7.00 even if sch starts at 7.20. Ok im just kidding i take 30 mins to bathe. So ya. You go there. Sit in an enclosed area with 20-30 other human beiings and start your talking session. Admission free. So wth? Y not?


-------------text missssing.......... i dun feel like describing how i feel when i realised my post was gone...--------------------------------- jus imagine the scroll bar is like damn small. i type until damn small. den everything disappear. just ur luck , cant see what i type... stupid mouse. caused me to close my entry... restraingin myself from smahing the com... just.. coool... ----------

No comments: