Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Haha its time to grow up. Leave matters of robotics behind. Don't touch or pursue anymore. Its pointless! I am 16 going on 17 on next yr jan. 17 yr old means going JC. dec 16 i getting my PAE posting sch results. In which i will be told where i will study, play or slack, (to me make friends) for the next three months of next year 2006. After that i will get back my O's results and be posted to the real JC where i will stay for 2 years. Better be what i always wanted. Then after that, i will decide if i should go NETHERLANDS with Desmond's team or not. After striaghtening out my thoughts. I actually can give it a miss. Choose to OFFICIALLY FORMALLY and REALLY stop touching lego. I want to even not mentor, not go down to see competitions as its a waste of time. I just dont want to talk about it, hear about it or have anything to do with it. So much bad experience make me HATE ROBOTICS more and more. I regretted in day1 in Xinghua Primary why i first NOD my head to robotics.

quote by Lionel of Fuhua.. whom has graduated but still closely connected to me: "Robotics is a knowledge. Not a tool for adults to vie for power, wealth and glory. Feeding on others' passion is low." -----> infer

As for now? I really wont talk or care anymore about robotics. So.. pointless. Its an irrversible process in which our relationships with others can never be the same again. The whole alliance was never meant to be since from the start there is already prejudice about my school. Since iroc 01. Too many unpleasant memories like what breaking laptop and stuffs led to the labelling of Chungcheng robotics club ppl attitude SUCKs. Well. I hope i dont tho. So well. Carry on with life. Miss my secondary school friends. Look forward to making more new friends at Jc. and WELCOME jc life with arms wide open! YAY!

Going kayaking on eve of x'mas.. :`( going some xmas dinner after that. Waiting for friends to come back from overseas.. Still looking for jobs... Waiting to go back cchs play badminton.. Waiting for friends to go play ball.. And waiting for friends to go buy shoe and stuffs. Woot. who cares about robotics? My life seem so much carefree now.. Ok back to DOTA, MAPLESTORY , GUNBOUND, MSN, FRIENDSTER and of cos... cafe cartel girl.. =P

No comments: