Monday, April 7, 2008

thats not how u treat a 19 yr old kid, aspiring to be a promising pilot..


you dont just come down so harsh and hard on him. u give him some other excuse some other reasons. some other... aptitude or capability associated problem. not some. physical limit. ARGHs. its almost like failing GP in a lvls.


give me back my friends. my social life. give me back my ocs. my fitness my climbing abilities. my fighting spirit and my discipline.

im so friggin nua im pathetic!


i cant belive. to myself. to my own honest self. i dont have any friends to chill with! no frigggin friends to club climb chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is one pathetic emo post.















bring me back the climbers in ocs or sispec. i wan my budddies back. i want to chill with them.


IF NOT.



give me my pilot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




no? too short for u? give me back my OCS. i dowanna waste my time here doing nth everyday from mon-fri 8-5. no i dowan to learn drivin no i dowan to do SAT. and no. my plans to train for rockmaster is not working im not climbing every week like i'd wished to.


no friends. no pilot. no climbing no trng no rockmaster. no chillings!




this is where life slips down to an all time low. when stars shift into postition. when the wind blows in the wrong direction. when nth is right. nothing is going your way. i just wish for the next up turn to come fast.










COME ON. GIVE ME STH GD NOW. ANYT.

No comments: