Monday, December 25, 2006

Sometimes, I just cant seem to fucking understand people's rationale and perceptions of things. What's up with this fucked up world? Why must things be so fucked up sometimes. Cant things be normal or something?

Is it fucking wrong to want to do something i deem fucking right? Or by doing something i perceieve as "right" is actually fucking wrong to some people? And when I think it is them who is fucked up, they are actually thinking the other way about me. So who is right? I used to think that the marjority is right. And I always believe in numbers. But this time. Things are so fucked up. I think I am so fucking wrong. I still think I'm right and i don't give a flying fuck about how the others will think, see or fucking have to say about me. You know what?

FUCK OFF!
Even when I tried to find some solitude in computer games, it only serves to prove much more than being futile but a fucking wrongdoing of mine. It makes me wanna fucking end my fucking life. No wait, why do I have to end my life. Why can't the others end theirs. Wait. No one will. I should just fucking get hold of a revolver and keep it inside my drawer. That way, with the slightest of unwelcoming feeling I get I can fucking blow that fucker's brain off. Yea. That sounds cool. But its so unrealistic. I can only resort to fucking realistic means which is to fucking blog this fucking feeling now. And fucking hope nobody reads this and come questioning my sanity or to fucking show some concern. Again, you know what if you even wanna try the above two suggestions?
FUCK OFF!
yea.. thats just some shit people can say.. just some shit to some shit request or some shit suggestion. yea.. NUMBERS do count. Esp if it comes in a fucking bunch. And I thought playing with A.I was boring.. seems like playing with a fellow human being and one being labelled as a friend of X YEARS at that doesnt seem to improve the situation. In fact, things cant help but get fucking worst.

No comments: