Saturday, December 16, 2006

me and my sis at tian an men square.
looks quite like cchs audi eh? ok except maybe not as big.

that guys calling for buyers.

and im helping him move the goods.

my dad and i at xiao wang fu. hes trying to act stupid.

btw that place serve real good food.

me and my sis. somewhere along great wall.

me and great wall. doing what weicheng taught me too.

to hold up the sky.

at some french restaurant. real high class.

nice ambience and decorations and furniture.

food's ex too. thats whr i tried the spore sling. eew.

bing tang hulu. some chinese food served usually doing winter

as a appetiser. you always see this in olden chinese shows.

just some fruits something like cherry coated with frozen sugar water.

real sweet and juicy and crunchy.

acting dumb at some shopping centre. tts where i bought my astro boy shirt. this is at outside some shopping centre in tian jin.

trust me. its freezing cold.

im acting brave by not zipping up my jacket.

my dad mum and i.

somewhere near his tianjin apartment. its really cold.

acting dumb again. under the instructions of my sis to pose for this.

hey that ryhmes.

No comments: