Saturday, January 21, 2006

i made a girl cry.

oh well. go ahead and think. when was the last time u made another person cry. whether for pleasant or unpleasant stuffs. well. mine was on friday. friday nite. oh man. tt's not a very pleasant thing la. tt's my fault. my stupid wrong doing. so sorry man.

well its friday night at about 8.45. i've just finished my training. the parents dialogue started at 7. there were refreshments outside. so naturally hungry after my training. the bunch of us when to eat thier left over refreshments. the catering was set outside the lecture hall and there were tables for us to eat. so some minority of the badminton team were there having free dinner and resting.

beside us were two girls from some girls sch CHIJ sth sth. my freind tolld me it was st nics. oh wow. i shuder at that thought. u will find out y. anyway they were doing econs hw. and we were beside them eating. ok here comes the part.

being the usual me. i dun haf to go on wad abt me.. i jus went out loud to the girl " eh do you noe outside got striaght bus to orchard?"

"errr.. yar i tink..."


" ok. go get a life!"


wid that. she sorta dazzled awhile. den sat down.


minutes later. the ppl on my table told me she was crying.

OK GG. tt's it. at first i din believe it was becos of me. until i was MADE (by my table ppl.. my captain was dere too) to go and find out. eventually. it HIT ME HARD. tt she was crying becos of my remark.


somehow. she went off into the dark area of the sch compound ( the parade square area) to cry. again. i went to up apologise. i haf to muster up all the guts and courage to do it. frankly it was awkward for me. and sorta first time. to go up and apologise for sth so terrible. like u break another persons vase at his place. den how u expect to make it to up them? i dunno. so pai seh.


anyway. i followed her whr she went. and she told me not to follow her in a .. agitated voice x10. wic means practically screaming la.) den i stop lor. i went back to explain things to her fwen. hu was very understanding. and was abit on my side. and well. she is willing to help me out. tks alot.


end up. end of day. her parents inside LT listening to dialogue and tt is scary cos shes crying and her parents are inside. can u imagine wad happen if she goes in. or her parents come out. i am FRESH MEAT ( butcher in dota ). so yea. imagine the shit i was in. anyway end of day. i stayed to settle this matter and to apologise to her again. making my stand tt i was joking only and i did not mean it seriously. she gave ma a three fingers up. as tho indicatin its ok alr. hell. i camped outside the girls toilet to wait for her to come out so i can apologise. half the time i was worrying my wits out if she would scream at me again and not accept my apologies. anyway. i tink she felt better. and gave me a signal. wic made me felt better.


jiabing say he would be disturbed thr out the weekends if it had been him. well. i tink i was ok. cos i enjoyed dragonboat. juz today. and my bdae's coming!!! NTHS STOPPING ME. wish me happy bdae will ya? presents r strongly reccommended. anything practical will do fine.

No comments: