Saturday, September 10, 2005

21 ppl came today. ok minus me. its 20.

So i have 20 people who knows how to come into this website? Looks like its time to change the password. Hais. What to do when you have blogger-fans wanting to know what you blog about?

Time flies. I really cant blog long entries down now.

Two things. Njrc05 is over. Cchs bagged one award. But is pathetic considering my other pals's schs. All got more awards. Looks like cchs is crumbling. Perhaps because Exosphere is sec4 and cannot partcipate? Haha. Bhb. But its true. And its a proven fact. No cchs qualified for finals. So i went down today. To help them for side events. Sumo and sprint. Sumo my pet. Sprint my experimental event. Go WRO website again ar. www.wroboto.org. GO find last year result ar. Be reminded that SPRINT we got 4th or 6th ar. World event ar. Sumo i rank 4th but unofficial ar. Haha. Im just so bhb. Anyway got closer relations to fuhua and admiralty sec. GO find last year entry. this month this season. was njrc season. i must have been cursing fuhua for beating me by 10 points and gettin 1st. or scoldin how admiralty got the championship award. but now, we're friends. Thats what i must note down.

Another thing. I have to stop about robotics now. The fever must end now. STOP. NO more ROBOTICS for now. Studies now. NO vball, no robotics, no anythign else. Study. Dont come here anymore. I will try to update less often. I thank you for visiting my blog so regularly but things will resume after prelims or o's.

TO all sec4s jiayou and i mean it.

No comments: