Sunday, August 21, 2005

Ok. Here's some food for thought. Im feeding you, see? So better not bite the hands that feed you with this golden spoon ok?

Let me share with you something, considering my new blog skin, only smart asses get here. Yea. So i get to put something down here closer to heart, pragmatic, realistic, down-to-earth, and a more-myself thinkings and idealogy. So this is getting personal and very private. So here's darren up close and personal.

I know im short. But stop calling me 159. I can easily name a dozen others who refer me as 159 (i guess i dun have to explain what thoes pathetic numbers mean right) and have already forgotten my real name. Lol, just kidding. So yea my height now would probably a 160 at least. And don't go "are you sure" me. Im dead sure. If im not, i make sure i tip-toe to reach that extra cm. Being short means vertically challenged. For some helpful friends, namely Justin my badminton senior, educated me on perhaps why i cant grow. He said i started training my muscles at too young a age. Ok, to fill you in, i used to do pumpings in my primary school days. I do it because i got nothing better else to do, i wanna sweat and work out, and i lazy to leave the house and i just want bulging flesh revealing from under my clothes. So i do push-ups at least 20 in my primary school days everyday. Don't ask me the number but at the very beginning making myself go "down 20" at one go is not simple. Hey just recall your primary school days will you? Back then when you're just a puny little kid, innocent and naive and watching power rangers or perhaps a more "upgraded child" watching pokemon. I sure did back in thoes days. So yea. I just pump 20 whenever i like, esp halfway during studying sessions. A form of break to me i guess.

I stopped when i realised its a waste of time. No one really noticed my "xiao lao shu" at my right arms until i wear the new Pe t-shirt. The house t-shirt Xinghua just designed. I remember in Primary 6, George was salivating whenever i take off my shirt before Pe lessons. I love sports. And i like being fit and physically strong, so thats me i guess.

Anyway it makes some sense that when you train your arm muscles at a young age, your other muscles are more concentrated on your arms. Perhaps there is lesser growth on other parts of your body. But heck, i din now back then ok? Another classic example would be Matthew in 4rp. My primary school friend who also train during primary school days. Look at his height. He's shorter then me. Not convinced? Look at wee shuin. Siokling once told me to compete doing push up's with him in sec1. I said "bring me to him." she did and i saw wee shuin for the first time at the mini pavement road os service road right beside the canteen. The one in between the eco-corner and the staircase of the canteen. "show me your stuffs" "huh? ... orh..." Then down he went doind easily twenty something knuckle push-ups on the rough tar-road. Thats fit for you. I dont know i can beat that. But i can at least do a miserable one hand push up now. C'on now, togther "wahhhhh..."

Another thing my big sis always mention would be the "GENES" Not denim jeans. But the freakin things passed down from your parents to you. Its hereditary alright? So if you're a bloody 170 sth guy and always tauting at me just show me your parents ok? Then i'll taunt you back its your parents work not yours ok? You get what your parents is. Your father must be probably tall or at least a respectable height therefore reproducing another freaking long legged freak like you. I dont know why Guo ming just keeps popping in and out of my head now. Hey come on man, i've been going out long enough to realise and substantiate my point ok. I go out on weekends with my family and i see parents or rather fathers of at least 180cm being accompanied by equally giant-ed children. It aids to the fact that they are wearing basketball shoes. Probably proves they are in the basketball team or plays basketball regularly. Not then i dont, but its true that if you engage in a sports activity that requires you to jump alot, your legs automatically grows longer and vour-la a la your height.

I know i know, if you're close to me or you know me well you will also know i play sports that need to jump. (Come on im a freakin badminton player and dont tell me i dunt have to jump to smash. if i dont jump the shuttle probably ends up meeting the net and dropping on my side of the court) But i go back to my previous theories. My father aint that tall ( i dont think hes 170 ) and i bet my arm is thicker then thoes long legged freaks' legs. Not to be exagggerating or boasting, but i mean give me some pride and integrity as a human living and breathing on this planet will you? Reward my existence with basic respect of some kind and stop insinuating my height will you? You're tall, congrats. You can notice the bald spots at the top of my head. Im short, i cant do anything can i?

Being gay, lesbian, homo and some other wierd traits people have are psycological. They have weird thinking and strang thoughts in thier heads. Take thoes transvasites (srew my spelling). They are born male, they wished they were female. They snip off thier *you-know-what* and sit on toilet bowls to pee. ( i dont know i prefer standing and peering at the guys beside me and feeling proud of myself :P ) Yea they have it all in thier head. Thier hormones. They have a voice in thier head screaming to discover the other feminine side of them. Then they undergo surgery.

Fyi, i havent heard of a surgery which makes a person 20cm taller. Even if there is, i wont do it. I bet you wont too. If you still wanna challenge me, msg me and i place 50 bucks as a bet. Some guys are natural sissy and gay. I dont have to name who for there's one in class. (stop sniggering and guessing who will you) These sissy and gay just need to go through some stupid lecture or training course on "how to be manly" and poof they can become the next man hunt. Me? Go through a " how to act tall and pull it off" session? Can you get what im driving at? Its not my fault to be short. If you're gay. Its your fault. You got something wrong up there in your head and your actions are gay. You can change that. You wear super high pants and think its cool then find sarah. She makes sure she can change your mentality and change that. But im short and who do i go to for help? Get a bouncer to carry me everwhere i go so that i appear taller and can look down on you?

Let me quote another example. You;re the perfect geek every love to hate. Ok take Simon. Change that nerd specs to contacts or find a cooler framless specs (if thats in.. i dunno i dun wear specs). Change your freaking long football socks because you dont have to worry about your leg hair, the long pants cover it up already. Loosen the buttons at your pants by your side and let them loose and hang by your hips. If you have bug bunny teeth, find the oh-so-scary dentist or orthodontist and wear braces for goodness sake.

Ok so im short (pls dun tink i feel good typin this word cos i dun) Then what you want me to do? Wear high heels? Wear extra padding shoes at the soles? Come on, i cant be bothered to spend money on the latest fashion and accesroies let alone this artificial shit to aid my disguise as a tall guy.

I dont know if you see my point but i want to shit now. Yes now. So if i see another person suan'in me again its either 1. he doesnt visits my blog or 2. my persuasive and first hand account writing is going to fail. I hope its not the latter for i do not like the prospect of knowing i suck at writing essays and GP. (if gp is related in any sense..) With that, i end.

ps: i dont like this post. it'll probably cos a stir among thoes hu read this but heck.
and anyway i actually am used to people suan'in me already and if people stop now suddenly
i wun like it one bit. so... morale? carry on suanin me, tt way i noe u're honest. :P

No comments: