Saturday, July 2, 2005

Well, Chinese O level orals is over. I hope i did well. The whole thing was very... how should i put it... Not planned well? It's like we are in the geog room. Then everyone has to just squeeze into it. (albeit not having many people.. but still..) Then the two old examiners, thoes typical chinese speaking female teachers probably each a proud grandmother to two grandchildren, were like dressed in old-fashioned clothes. Long skirts funny top. Wide rounded specs and all that. Can you picture? So well. We are seated behind. While the moment-of-truth happens way infront at the whiteboard. You can ignore the "way" part. Because it's really a short distance. Within hearing distance. So like. You first practise in the middle of the room with lian laoshi timing us. She is one funny teacher. Once she tried to open the door. Push pull bang. Only to realise she havent unlock it through the white switch to the left of the door. You know thoes big wide white switches in com lab's and all that? Yar she did not press it. So of course the magnet would not be deactivated. Anyway. I find everyone practising the oral only reading to themselves. All was like. SILENT. When it was my turn. I just went and read out loud. Heck thoes people behind me who can hear me. I can read all thoes words. They purposely put some difficult words. But luckily I know all of them. Or i think. Anyways. I think i did it too loud. Because lian laoshi had to tell thoes waiting behind to move further back. Haha. When i went up to thoes examiners, i told myself: Look this is do or die. Impress them this one time and you get a Distinction in your cert. So well. I did everything zheng laoshi told u to. Did a small minor 5degree bow and greeted thoes two old fags and did not sit till i was asked to. Then went its time to read. I took a breathe in. And BOOM. Later the conversation part. I tried to exude confidence by using more supposedly sophisticated phrases. Though Zhangren told me to play it simple. So well. I spoke and expressed myself with much verve. To, guess what, the extent that they did not have to prompt me once at all. WOAH. I was like, is this good or bad. So well. When i finished, I went out of the room and looked to the volleyball court across the lake, hoping to see people i know playing volleyball so i can join in. Sad. There's training. Wanted to play soccer. But i figured to sell thoes roti boys first.

The can-chaining shit was rather, not quite what i expected. I expected to have like more people. Like open house and cca recruitment. But its not veritable to either of the above. So ya. The selling of roti boy is something i did not regret doing. Quite fun. See girls. Disturb girls. Haha. ALL IN THE NAME OF FUN. I am not James2 mind you. If you understand, good for you. Anyway. After selling all the roti boys ( the last two was sold to the cart beside ours thanks to me ) me henry and zhangren wanna play soccer. So we went and played. Ryan joined us soon after. Well, that's about all. Only i hoped i could have played vball instead of soccer with my new Weinbrener shoe.

When can I next play daytona or Dota? Wengseng Yong teck say monday play dota. I don't know how will that work out. But well, I'm also waiting for someone to jio me watch the much-hyped Initial D. Let's see who's cooler man. Me or Jay. shen ye shi 'ren'. dar'ren' de 'ren'.

No comments: