Thursday, February 2, 2012

sudden surge of emoness. ya sure im enjoying every day every single bit of my life here. but while watching brian's dance vid which he shared on hal xv xplosive dance crew's wall, i felt a sth tingle inside. then i went out to watch their mj sharing vid in january. it was quite awesome!

im suddenly reminded of my passion. or what used to be my passion. sth i hold dearly to sth i love. sth i wanna do so much. all the time. and i thought what happened to my undying and never ending burning passion flame for sth i have.

it was climbing. now i dont get to boulder / climb as easily / as often as i wished. i really wanna hit the aarhus climbing gym soon. i really should. i want to climb. i need my daily fix of adrenaline soon!!! I WANT TO PLAY SPORTS OMG THIS PLACE.

No comments: