Saturday, September 6, 2008




The best thing about tonight’s that we’re not fighting
It couldn’t be that we have been this way before
I know you don’t think that I am trying
I know you’re wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind

I won’t live to see another day
I swear its true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You’re impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you that I would never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start

Oh, But hold your breath

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
I won’t live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It’s impossible to find

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I’m yours to keep

And hold onto your words
‘Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you’re asleep

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
I won’t live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
I won’t live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You’re impossible to find


"Rained everyday during Scorpion King (Attack). Damn tired. Was Exercise PC. Screwed up badly. Going outfield again for Scorpion King (Defence). 4 days. Confirm plus chop sure rain. Rain + digging trenches/shellscrapes/command posts = bad news. Really tiring.

We’ve been going outfield so much I feel like I’m living in the jungle. In the past 3 weeks I probably have seen more insects/spiders/stuff like that than I have seen in the past 19 years of my life.

The weather’s really being a bitch. Raining outfield is really the nightmare of all soldiers. It’s been raining so much my LBV (Load Bearing Vest) is like really clean now. Before we went outfield I was intending to come back to wash my LBV cos it has mud stains and stuff all over it. Now I look at it and it’s like so damn clean cos Big Brother up there decided to do me a favour and wash my LBV for me while I was outfield doing breaching drills (unintenionally he also washed myself and my wing-mates in the process without any drying services included).

I think I’ve totally lost contact with the real world. I cannot remember the last time I held a real converation, how it feels like to watch a movie, and I totally had no idea it was Teachers’ Day. Lol.

Off to dig shellscrapes. Good bye!"
---jiajie








in camp. i had so many thoughts. i wish i could pen down easily. loggin onto the com and bloggin would be fast but very slow to start up and wait for page to load. writing pen to ppr is even slower. ur hand cant move as fast. so well. i wanted to share my thoughts on arty vs infantry. the pros and cons of both vocation in my own opinion. but well. tmr is climbing day. so i shud leave tt post for later. go slp now la. ltr late again. zz. go climb. enjoy the day. go out haf fun. refresh reset for scorpion king and do well as a sect comd for scorpion king! den come back and enjoy again!

lets go darren! the theory of doing things even tho u dun feel like it but just do to tell urself u've done it when u suffer durin scorpion king. zz.

No comments: