Sunday, July 20, 2008

you know in Transformer, Bumblebee coudlnt talk properly he has to use the radio to convey what he wanted to say...? now i shall do a much awaited update.. the Bumblebee way...



today marks my 6th month in the NS.
am i supposed to celebrate or what? haha.
so long already, and im only just around, 28% done.
long long way to gooooo....

16 months to ORD! HUATAHFUCK!!!! AHHHHHHRHRHRHRHHHGHGHGHH.
-dehnail



Kinda getting sick of blogspot actually. Or shld i say i'm lazy to change the tagboard and blogskin. Sooooo...seeing my blogspot dying i felt i shld get it started once agn....juz like gd old times. =))

At least to keep me occupied when i'm bored. Seriously! Life's not miserable but it ain't fantastic either. Feeling as though i'm juz goin thru the motion and getting thru the wks aimlessly. Previous goals i set earlier seem so far away~~~~~~

Most of my frens are entering uni soon. How exciting!! I can't wait for my turn to come. 2 more YEARS! arghhh..being the usual daydreamer, i've alrd came up wif plans on wat i wan to do when i ord. LOL!! I know its abit far butBUT.............at least it gives me something to look forward to.

For now its juz army army n army...Zzzzzzzzzzz...and of course meeting & catching up wif frens on the wkends.
-jingwen



This week I learnt that route marches in OCS have the speed of fast marches and have the capability of inflicting an enormous amount of pain on you (and your feet). OCS also has no qualms about putting a 7km endurance run on Monday, a 4km route (fast) march on Tuesday and intervals training on Wednesday (8 x 400m at 1:30 per lap).

Life in OCS is also really unpredictable. Some days I wake up and I feel like I can take on anything they throw at me and other days, I feel like I will immediately concuss on the parade square. One minute your APC is screaming and shouting at you, asking you to everything in everything out of field pack in 1 min, the next he’s smiling and laughing with you while doing PT.

In short, life is OCS is mildy good, but very very weird.
-jia jie



Watched 2 movies this weekend. Hellboy 2 and Red Cliff. Lol must be too long nvr watch movie already so now chiong hahaha.
-jun yu (edit) make that 3 movies this week. cos we just came back batman. and its darn good.



here's an update of my rather routine life! kind of lag though haha sorry for not updating for quite sometime.
-kelvin



It has been a long time since I last blogged, didn't have the motivation to blog until now. Thanks to KEL THE PRO, seeing how he blogs regularly.

Seriously I can't wait to commission, life as a cadet really sucks. Now I seriously miss school and I can't wait to go uni. Remember how I wish to get over with my JC life, now I rather study.

TO LEAD I DARE,

TO EXCEL I WILL,

TO OVERCOME I MUST,

OCS!
the phrase that I sweared upon, my driving factor...
-weicheng

No comments: