Thursday, July 24, 2008

IPPT came and passed. and once again... Darren you've done me proud!!!

26 pullups
8.8s shuttle run
67 situps
260 sbj

ANDD.. check this out.. 9.4mins for 2.4km. WOOHOOO!!

ok larh its nth. very slow in ocs i know. but i improved from 11mins fat,slow, airforce FEP Darren, to a true blue WING PT IC of SIERRA WING DARREN!!!

heyheyhey. check the prev post man. see the targets which i set for myself. i broke almost all ok! im uber proud and satisfied. well done darren. weekends is yours to enjoy.



but i quite dui for my 2items.

cos LTA Twelve said that the best for each station will have thier name and picture posted on the board. and i topped two stations pullups and shuttlerun. but but but the sit up and sbj i got 2nd highest!!! wtf!!! sit up highest 72. i 67. if i had done AFTER Fredrick did 72, i would surely have done more! and sbj highest 270. i 260. and its becos my right foot was just inches/centimetres behind the 270cm mark so the instructor decided to give me a 260 instead of 270. ~!@#$%^&*()_+ if not i would have topped all 4 stations and have my face printed everywhere. ERRRH!

but my 2.4km seriously needs improvement. fastest was 8.49. im 9.4. i needa improve by 1min. wth.

anyway friday is muster parade already. wing appointment ics are supposed to step down and hand over to the next batch already. kinda sad. cos i like my role my appointment and my epaulette.



thur and fri is live firing for SAW and SAR21. den sat hopefully we get to play games. been long really long. since i last touched a ball and played sports already. damn hope i still have some ball sense. vball or soccer? movie, lan, club, shopping anyone?





and to junyu... i got my gold too =P have fun in taiwan!

No comments: