Tuesday, August 1, 2006

just had napfa 5 items today. frigging hell. i dont know if i should feel sad about not training for this times napfa properly or to feel happy that despite not training for it, i did fairly ok. just for recordings sake. imma flaunt my lousy grades.

sbj : 257. knn second attempt then can 257. wheres my freakin flair man.

shuttle : 9.17. knn i run one time nia. first time in like dunno how many months sumore. ask the swimming teacher who's taking us for shuttle run if i can run again or not. he dun allow. say what a liao. zz. i going for record can. so uninspirational.

sit up : freaking hell. screw mr goh. just because i was talking to chicken and i was slow in getting ready to do the sit up. he scold me. sth like : eh boy one more time ar" in thoes. fed up tone. knn. den i do 59 sit up exactly. with terence counting. he come over and say " how many? 59? no minus 9. 50. five zero only" anything lorh mr goh. lucky i do more. if i nv do more i do just nice A and let you like that minus i wont let you off man. jeapardise my gold. anyway im quite happy at doing 59 and heck caring mr goh for givin me 50 only. tho i still lose to rebecca. she did 62 in sec4. 0_0

pull up : i went down to the pull up bar station. i see mr goh there. and i know " i had a bad day.. taking one down.. " so i told myself. to avoid him minus again. i do 9 proper ones first. confirm my A first with standard and proper pull up den b4 i can relax. if not god knows how many pull ups he will minus later on. so i did. and wasted strength cos i tried not to swing my body and did nth except use arm strength and pull. pulled 9 stnadard ones and my energy is like half gone liao. den when i do 15 liao. i know im gone liao. cannot reach 20 liao. but i kek kek kek . do roughly 19. come down. he shake head and say " no. 17 only " tks ar mr goh. i lurve euu worhs.

sit and reach : DRAMAAAAAA... i DO 42. she say one try only. if wanna re do must finish everything den go back to her. i finished everything. and went back to her with kenneth only while the rest scoop home. i sacrifce my time ok. (actually no la i went to play soccer after that) den i do second time. 42. ok GG. its a C. there goes my full marks. my 5 A's for 5 items. b4 doin my second try i fantasize abt even having a B. a 29 is next best to not having 30 ( full marks ) but no. i let myself down. screw everything up la. zz. more yoga sessions for me liao. i wanna stretch properly from now on.

climbing world cup at expo. sat sun. you wanna go down. you jio me. we go down tgr. i tink exspo hall 5. whole day. will be damn fun and nice i tink.

sorry for not updating. besides training. climbing. soccer. hw and sch. im nth. lost all my bloggin flair liao. now dis place deserted. no one's coming. but eeven better. i can pen my private thoughts next time. woo

No comments: