Saturday, June 17, 2006

check out the waterfall behind us in the waterfall. there is this hole presumingly made by the falling water.
weicheng is standing inside the hole. hes quite tall and he cant even reach e bottom.
imagine how deep the hole is. strange how the hole is there.
just seem to appear out of nowhere. only me and weicheng got to this spot.
cos we reached the waterfall faster than the rest.
when the rest arrived, it was time to move on.
so no one really saw or noticed the hole there. just before we went into the hole.
my face look constipated? lol. i was trying to act having a difficult time climbin down.
the sun light and my screwed up face.

the board behind says congratulate. gunung stong. some 15++m.
at tanjong pagar train station on our very first day of the expedition.

everyone still looking so fresh and cheery.

in a freaking dark and small cave. you cant imagine how small it was inside.

the flash from the camera just lightens up the whole place. but trust me. it was cramp and dark.

you nv know whats infront of you. what u're steppin or holdin on.

the edge of the waterfall. one more step forward and you find yourself tumbling down.

can you see the waterfall gushin down at the right side?

weicheng told me to pose this way. he say more seh. like holding up the sky.

my hands are like. touching the clouds eh.

you see. you tink easy to get there. im tellin u its not.

must climb down to get to my spot. and im holdin on usin my hands. not standin on my legs.

somewhere deep in the cave.

bel looks funny. haha.

No comments: