Thursday, May 25, 2006

overnight in school now because climbing later got to run the 290 rounds around the track thingy.. i just finished individual titans. the night before last minute call me to replace ee pin.. im very willing but just that dont know if im up to it since i've train for it before.. but anyway its over. gota admit im damn disappointed about my results. very very. i feel like i've just flunked my mid yrs or sth like that. sianz. low morale again. anyway tmr is sports carnival. where i get to play soccer and volleyball and be a judge or belayer for thoes competing in climbing. so i get to compete and judge. compete part immmma so aim to win man. my soccer teams rocks. climbing part immma be a gooooooddddd and lovable judge. hahahahha. well. leave my spirits for the moment. just savouring the experience now of staying overnight in tjc. AND THE SPORTS CARNIVAL tmr. its so gonna be my day.

No comments: