Wednesday, January 25, 2006

swt 17

17 years on dis earth. cool aint it. it might sound stupid. but i realised that you can only be one age once. so in a way. tt makes it special. meaning u cannot go back to that age anymore again. so as what vanessa said.. "enjoy ur last moments of being 16.." lol.. i dont know why.. but i like the feeling and the whole issue of being 16. its like a break through from being a child. well. to say the least.. something like being a young teenager?

coming to think of it. then what does being 17 implies? well for most its a BRAND new change of education. environment... style... whatever it is.. its really a huge leap. from sec sch to poly / jc. to me its really a big jump. many admitted this too. at least in pri 6 when u go sec sch and become the youngest in the sch again... you still feel connected and not really out of place.. but in jc.. strangely. you are like. MADE TO GROW UP. to mature fast. and the pace of like is quickened. really. the self discipline thingy now is like so imbued in everyones head for jc students. seriously. you can see from the fact that you attend lectures freely. i mean like. it aint like sec sch when u attend lessons. in jc u go to LECTURES. and i feel so grown up. reminds me of thoes seminars and courses miss lim made me to go in pri sch and thoes in sec sch. very very cool. air con room and lecturers speakin from all around you. (because of the surround sound speakers) good or bad.. i just have to accept it and adapt to it.

just spent some time reading through what i was doind at this time last year. basically it was the whole new start of the O LEVEL TERROR. irronically. after a year. that terror is still in my mind now. well. do i have to go on? the RESULTS. scary. really. if you think of it. even the best students will have that small corner in their heart where it makes people feel nervous. cant imagine what it would be like on the release day. will anyone "beng kui?" like break down? cry? or i dont know. feel the end of the world is here. of course. like others. i want to feel exhilrated. hopefully because of seeing thoes single strokes. the a1's. i dont ask for alot. just 3 or 4 will do. and a score of below 10 is of course pleasantly welcomed.

days pass by. nanyang is again frocing me to stay in ny with its formiddable forces of attraction. i dont know if its a good thing. but at least i feel this safety net holding on to me IF i happen to fall. (means if i score badly for o's) for the loyalty points... cca points... affliation points... i can minus 4 at least. so well. hopefully i get be in nanyang even if i get a score of 16. which to me is the worst case.

i'm officially 17 alr. today is sorta my first time celebrating my bdae in sch. i mean with the cake and all that. the cake was nice. bought from some near by confectionery shop i guess. but i cant imagine how they even planned it or carried out the whole thing. according to jiaping.. she said they bought it the day before ( which is ytd... ) and then christianne brought it home ( i think so ) then this morning in school. they left the cake inside the staff room. wait. heres the cool part. HOD STAFF ROOM. our econs teacher. its soooo coool. i really cannot imagine my cake being placed inside. its so TUO PAI la. what the teachers think and all that. its even more COOL that our econs teacher agreed to it. well of course thats a reason for it.

I THINK. i think it is because of my fast and efficient ways. well the first tutorial with out econs teacher was nice and pleasant cos it wasnt much of a lesson.. it was relaxing yet we learn new stuffs. she was told im the CT rep and since we dont have a ECONS REP. i was made to collect money ( $2 each ) from them. ME BEING FAST AND RESPONSIBLE did it right after the lesson. and BOOM. i got everything. the exact amount. promptly the money was passed to our econs teacher. waaahhhh.. i think she was damn glad la.. cos we're like the first few or perhaps first class to hand in the money so fast la. no need to be bugged at. somehow.. she formed an impression on me and jiaping.

so she agreed to help and yea the cake was chilled in the HOD room. we had assembly which was the last period of the day for everyone since its a cca day today.. the programmes were fun and that was when i saw tiffy, calcy and mich ho frm 4hm crash. they were in ny. anyway one programme was by the councillors lookin for OGLs. they want us j1's to be OGLs for the upcoming orientation. theres one part where they ask people to stand up to dance. dance the sch dance. all the j1's were reluctant and not very enthu.. many were groaning. lol den me and dixon just stood up. whole hall two guys seated so close together due to space constriant just stand up in the middle of the hall. eeeee.. thick skinnned sia. so after assembly. i went down and was not prepared for anything. until i saw the cake. seriously. seriously im shocked. i din know that bought the cake. or they bought a cake for me. my very first time in school. oh man.. i feel deprived yet so honoured.

then thanks to them they smahed one slice of cake on me. i was really caught off guard. after blowing candles and singing and all... jiaping cut one slice put on plate and gave it to me tell me to eat. i dont know what happened whether i wanna pass to someone else or eat it myself but they smacked the goddamn thing on my face. first one drop after smashin.. then jia ping came along with a

" eh ni ok ma? " with that she gave me a second helping. to the pleasure of my eyes.. hair... nose and predominantly my face la. still can ROTATE SUMMORE. like smearing some peanut butter on my face. wah liaoo.. yvonne was at the canteen la...!!! i cannot imagine how i look la.. how "lang bei" or pathetic i look. with cake on my face. my vision was entirely blurred and i only smell cake.. see cake.. feel cake.. and of course.. taste cake. then i went off to wash. haha. it was very fun la. but i dont know why one of them could have mistaken that i was annoyed or what. cos he went " u nvm rite" in thoes kind of "thinkin i am agry" tone. i mean i wont be la. its all in the name of fun. haha. my face stink of cake ever since. my hair is like. got a layer of wax and hell it was quite disgusting.

henry gave me a necklace.. geokting gave me a letter.. the CT gave me a letter.. OG gave me a NY JC PEGASUS HOUSE TEE ( oh man i love it to bits. coincidentally i brought money to buy that shirt today.. but they were faster than me ) jiabing and laoda buy soya bean for me ( lol they know i like soya bean ) and of course OG cum CT bought me the cake. aaaannnnnddddddd everyone else for being there to sing the birthday song louder than the DRAGON BOATERS. that part rocked the canteen down. audrey later sms me and say i was very seh. hehex heheexxx

tks to thoes who sent me bday wishes. tks alot. i really appreciate it. you dont see i like that tpe down only.. but i really appreciate it. you must touch this computer screen of yours. den feel the sensation and warmth in your heart tt i an trying to send over to u.. haha. and tks to my CT and OG for the cake and all the presents and everything la. tks alot tks tks esp jiaping. haha

i think got 25 ppl sent sms over. and not forggetin thoes who stayed up til 12 last night just to wait for the idiot clock to strike 12. xinying was the first. wahh damn zhun just nice. but she did it online. tks la. tks to thoes who wished me personally in sch.. tks tks.. bruder yenyang called me frm on his way to vj. coool huh. told me he miss me... awww.. ok. later family got cake again. wahaha.

TELL ME WHATS THE PLAN FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! pon x-ctry? dun pon? go cchs? go out wid ct? oh man. one thing's for sure. this sat's dragonboat i wanna go.

No comments: