Tuesday, November 29, 2005

i dun look forward to dec3. i look forward to AFTER dec3. where my life and hols resume n i go out wid ppri and sec sch friends. 6aa 4gr. wait for me here i come. started playin dota recently. im lousy dun bother playin wid me. buuttt. i use SA. aka Stealth Assasin. how to use? back stab. how to backstab? i dunno. watch me do it den u'l noe. my prowress? i duno. havent seen another backstab as well as me. point here? you dun touch me. i'l shallnt go kajiao ur hero. u come in my lane my sight and start disturbin me. imma bs u til u see blood coming out. yea. SA's specialty. backstab until got blood come gushin out. WICKED SICK. den.. got more hero come kajiao me. imma pawn each n everyone of u. OWN UR ASSES. den u wil go HOLY SHIT. den.. its gg (good game) since imma a slow starter (lvl 6 den become invisible) means im vulnerable from lvl 1 to lvl 5. once lvl 6. lol. u cant touch me cos u cant see me. but lvl1 - 5. u kill me u injure me.. once i get my butterfly ( or star wars or elephant for faris's sake -i noe u dun play dota- ) u're gone leh serious. GONE. u can go F10 den End game den Quit mission. meanwhile. my other teamates r late gamers. so in late game.. u guys r gone leh. u hear? gone. so moral of story. stay on ur own lane dun touch me. say hi tickle my ass stiu ok. u come n cast spells on me. u're so gone.....

GG everyone! this post is written due to e fact tt i just got hook onto dota on bnet. and itchin to find ppl to play wid. u see di post u either play dota wid me. or dun kajiao me. u bs me = dead. cos no one bs better den SA. better den me. my first choice for 1st 3 mths jc is olso SA. so i use SA. going to SA. den wad do i like to shout when i win? "SA!" as in kill in chinese. so ya sa nice word. im neutral wid everyone out dere in e world but tks to boon hui and sam. for in this stinkin world of dota... i can only rely on u two for support. u noe? like my TOWERS in dota. (towers is buildin den protects u when u in danger) so yea. tributes to u two. for potential anti-SA's... u can continue anti-me but i suggest not bringin it FORWARD to me. once i noe u anti-me... suffer my BS. bye!

ps: 6aa or 4gr ppl readin dis or any other bored ppl nth to do during hols. jio me out after 3rd dec? im stinkin free by den. sorry to say i got dis lousy fll robotics comp tt involves so much blood. like wad i say make love not war

No comments: