Sunday, September 25, 2005

Woah. Still got ppl visiting my blog.. Haha. Stop coming lar. Not welcome.

Prelims over. O levels coming. Time is running out! And i've still got my FLL decisions to see to. To FLL or not.

http://www.firstlegoleague.org/default.aspx?pid=10330
For the teams joining. Catch CCHS and SCGS. lol. irony. One above the other. And....... later u see few days later... No. 100 Org's Name Logitech Co. Team Name *insert name here* YEA BABY

http://www.firstlegoleague.org/default.aspx?pid=810
For thoes who dont know what im talking about..

http://www.firstlegoleague.org/default.aspx?pid=18890
For thoes robotics faithful. Here we go.

Just went to Parkway LEGO CENTRE. Crestar. Man i like the girl organiser. Left one impression on me. Sure hope we left one IMPACTFUL one on her. Keep saying can get special price if we join. Funny sia. Somemore ryan say got other private people joining. Lol. waiting to see who. I see the map. I think its ok. Possible full mark map. Anyway. I dowanna think about it man. YO DUDE O LEVELS. Freakin discard everything about robotics. FORGET ROBOTICS. Think books!

Reults fully released on Wed. If u see me blog right on Wed. then it could be tj, aj, sa or even nyjc.. here i come. Otherwise.. Lets go bang the wall and rot for three months. Lol. Bettter be either tj or sa. Sa looks more prominent than tj tho.

Anyway for thoes sec4's out there. Slack while you can. Then study while you can. For me? No maple, robotics and of cos vball. STUDY YO!

No comments: