Friday, November 26, 2004

haha.. two lego comps over.. wro and fll.. wad can i say.. im lyk dis close to gettin sum big awards..

i dun rili wanna explain and review the whole process of the competitions... i;ll briefly say it out tho..

nov5-6 wro.. WORLD event... participants stay in downtown east... den u compete wid ppl all over the world... lyk the RUSSIA team.. lol..

22-23 nov is fll... first lego league... nth much... sum stupid boring ting... din expect much to win... until on that very day itself.. when i arrived... when i toook out my robot... when i placed it on the map with so many trainers... tchers... supporters... and m ost imptly judges watchin my robot do its shit stuffs... man does it feeel great... i got the whole bloody full points...380 sth... and was lyk... woah... dis guy gonna win... judges smiled... sum went.. "wah! he did it all!" and den its lyk.. damn seh la! so.. ok den nvm... but in the end.. u can say i screw up.. u can say i no luck.. or u can say i simply sux... i lost all my points... and got a miserable judges award..

not dat i dowan dat award... but wad is dat compared to the BEST ROBOT PERFORMANCE.. or the OVERALL DIRECTORS AWARD?

in case sum of yall dunno.. i am dis close <----> away from TORQUE of chij tp... hu won the directors award.. tt's the biggest and modt prestigious award ever... i am lyk.. 10 points plus close? and i culd haf beaten them.. freak my luck...

and.. swiss cottage bagged away my robot performance award.. i repeat.. ITS MINE... my precious.. they stole it away frm me.. hahaa golem... anywae... yar.. when i see them doind the demo for the judges.. showin them how they got the highest points in fll.. i was ... sad? knowin that it culd haf been me dere... i did that demo for two yrs now already... and now.. fll i amm deprived from it.. cos i did not get the highest score... they did... 269.. is dat high? no dat isnt.. compared to my 380 sth... haissssssss

sad sad sad.. upset and angry... i prob wun feel dis.. had dis not been my last comp... plus knowing u were dis close from winnin an award... makes ur heart wrench... ive let down my team members... i am not fated to deploy my robot.. i expect the judges were expectin sth out of me too... and thus gave me a judges award to sort of console and commend my efforts...

haisss... wro.. they give top3... i get 4th... fll i get 2nd best overall... they give onli 1st best... wad is diss... y muz purposely lyk tt treat me... i rili want my fll overall directors award second... ARRRRRRRRR... i want it so dat my team mebers are happy.. i dowan it for myself... i want it for the sch... one more extra trophy to be place in the trophy cabinet... hais... i rilidowan it for myself... i want it for eveyone hu noe me...

wad's next? frs? i doubt....

No comments: