Friday, June 11, 2004

john and eric is in china? cool huh? dhs co get to go overseas... well so good... hope i culd haf been dere too... but i've lost touched wid my er hu oledi... hahas... cheers tournament draws nearer and nearer... and dat idiotic benjamin went to m'sia... grrr... den i olso shud haf went wid me dad... if not for me considerin how poor ben can train widout me... and to tink now he ps'ed me... and he's returnin onli on 13th!!! and our tournament starts lyk on 14?! how can he be in top form and all dat... dat arrrghs... i lazy sae him... if he plays badly for our tournament... i will take it out wid him... anywae... dis reminds me to go to e cheers webby to find our tournament schedule... booked our 6aa bbq pit at east coast oledi... 22... hmms... hope i would be free on that day... and... (secretly) hopes miss lim wun go dere... (if anyone of u dere to show dis to her... i'll break ur arms and legs... if i can) yar... juz been to roxy sq to cut hair... damn cool damn chio... marcus intro to xianglong... den me and him went to try after trainin on thrsday... so its baq to spike... until maybe sch re opens... hahas... i dunno... we'll see... miss chan got a blog!!! and if u go dere... notice my names under "MY ANGELS" omg... i dun dare say too much sia... later she hyper link cum my blog den read all dis i die sia... end yr eng sure fail... hahas... done sum hols hw oledi... quite relucntant to finish the rest... cos if i finish too early... wheres the fun? hahas...

No comments: